Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas is officially over...phew! It was a great Christmas for all. The kids had a blast and have enjoyed their gifts, there was happy news from several friends and the house is still standing. Seriously, not an easy task with this crew plus my mom and her pup. And, I am finally feeling better. Had a bugger of a cold that went into my chest. Amazing what a few doses of antibiotics can do. Here's hoping you and yours had a great holiday, too.

The new year is upon us, and I am looking forward to all it will bring. This past year was full of change and challenges. There have been friends lost, and friends found. There have been many blessings and some hardships. In other words, it was a year full of life! ;D What will this year bring? What can I do to make it a happy one for my family? What will I bring to the new year?

I have plenty of thoughts, plans and good intentions. I don't know if they are resolutions as much as hopes. We'll see. ;)

A few of my favorite pics:

My niece...what a doll!